I've been back for almost a month now, and with the few exceptions of posting my late entries, things are back to normal. The much anticipated trip is over, I have nearly 10 GB of photos to sort through and organize, and life as I knew it has taken over. Since I spent the snow day today posting photos to the blog, it gave me a chance to think about this experience.
A picture is worth a thousand words... so in pictures, these are the highlights. I will preface the photos by just a few words, as this trip was over Thanksgiving. I'm thankful to the people I met along the way who became a part of my experience, both positive and negative. Thank you for reading along, and posting the encouragement. I look forward to being able to go back to Egypt, although I don't think I will be in any hurry to go to Jordan. Most of all, I'm thankful for the ability and wherewithal to travel, and hope there is another trip in my near future!
Till next time!
Love all your gorgeous, gorgeous photos! I'm just catching up with your blog posts (I know I'm very late) and loved seeing Egypt once again through your eyes.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you again in June!